Get them while they last, a few tickets are still available for the Kocurek’s Summer Supper Club dinner.
• Kocurek Family Duck Bacon using “Organicare Farms White Muscovy Ducks” – Swede Farm Goat Cheese, and Caramelized Texas Sweet Onion served on flatbread
• Heirloom Tomato Gazpacho Consume with Heirloom Tomato Carpaccio Salad and Roasted Tomato Vinaigrette
• Tete Tasting “Hogs Head Trio” – A progressive tasting of the hogs head dishes from around the World. The hogs heads are from Naturally Dolce Farms using a lesser known Heritage breed of pigs called Red Wattle – Brawn with Tomato-Ginger Chutney; Hure de Tete with Kocurek Family Mustard; Cheek to Cheek Terrine with Italian Style Fruit Mustard, served with Country Bread and Kocurek Family Vegetable Pickles
• Wild Caught Salmon Cooked “A la Plancha “ with Parisian style Gnocchi, Sauteed Greens and Sauce Charcuterie
• Green Eggs and Ham – Smoked Confit Of Pork Belly with Herbed Poached Egg and Crispy Potato Hash Browns, sauteed mushrooms and fine herbs
• Seasonal Fruit Tart with Ginger Beer Ice cream